Download TubeMate for iOS
All video lovers spend almost all the daytime watching amazing videos on YouTube, Vimeo and other video services. Unfortunately, we not always have access to reliable high speed internet connection, so we need to wait much time to buffer it, especially if we want to watch videos in good quality. It would be great to have ability to download them when we have fast and free internet connection, and watch them later! And TubeMate – is an app for iPhone and Android devices that comes very handy for these purposes.
So you all might be already knowing that the official Tubemate for iOS app is not available on the AppStore yet, but there is a powerful alternative which has almost the same functionality and even more! It’s also called TubeMate HD and available on the itunes by the link below. There is also another good app if you have Cydia installed on your phone – SnapTube.
Tubemate for iPhone will help you to run all your favorite videos very smoothly and without any disturbances.
With TubeMate you can easily download any sort of video from YouTube or Vimeo with preferred quality, you can manage downloads – pause and resume them, etc. So you can have all your favorite videos on your device even and play them anytime even in those cases where you have no internet access.
Main Features Of Tubemate for iOS
- It supports all new devices – iPhones(6,6s,5,5s) and iPads
- It can download videos very fast even when you have a moderate internet connection
- You can download upto 10 videos simultaneously so you don’t need to wait for the other ones to finish
- Background mode allows you to perform other tasks on your iPhone while your videos files are downloaded/li>
- You can choose the format and resolution of downloadable video. It supports the following formats: avi, mp4, 3gp. You can also save only the music from video to mp3 format.
- Like TubeMate, Tube Free also supports pausing and resuming downloads, a very convenient feature for those who need their internet bandwidth to use other apps or just to surf the internet at a much faster speed